EMI Suppression Beads (2643000701)
43 SHIELD BEAD
Printer Friendly Data Sheet
Part Number: 2643000701
43 SHIELD BEAD
Explanation of Part Numbers:
– Digits 1 & 2 = Product Class
– Digits 3 & 4 = Material Grade
– Last digit 1= Not Burnished 2 = Burnished
– The last digit of the Parylene coated part is a “4,” which is available upon request. The minimum coating thickness beads is 0.005 mm (0.0002″).
Fair-Rite offers a broad selection of ferrite EMI suppression beads with guaranteed minimum impedance specifications.
Our “Shield Bead Kit” (part number 0199000019) contains a selection of these beads.
For any EMI suppression bead requirement not listed here, feel free to contact our customer service for availability and pricing.
The C dimension, the bead length, can be modified to suit specific applications.
Weight: 0.38 (g)
|Dim||mm||mm tol||nominal inch||inch misc.|
+ Test frequency
• The column "H (Oe)" gives for each bead the calculated dc bias field in oersted for 1 turn and 1 ampere direct current. The actual dc H field in the application is this value of “H” times the actual NI (ampere-turn) product. For the effect of the dc bias on the impedance of the bead material, see figures 18-23 in the application note How to choose Ferrite Components for EMI Suppression.
|Typical Impedance (Ω)|
Suppression beads are controlled for impedances only. Minimum impedance values are specified for the + marked frequencies. The minimum impedance is typically the listed impedance less 20%.
Single turn impedance tests for 73 and 43 material beads are performed on the E4990A Impedance Analyzer. The 61 material beads are tested on the E4991A / HP4291B Impedance Analyzer. Beads are tested with the shortest practical wire length.
|Typical Impendance (Ω)|
This NiZn is our most popular ferrite for suppression of conducted EMI from 20 MHz to 250 MHz. This material is also used for inductive applications such as high frequency common-mode chokes.
Available in 43 material:
EMI Suppression Beads
Beads On Leads
Round Cable EMI Suppression Cores
Round Cable Snap-Its
Flat Cable EMI Suppression Cores
Flat Cable Snap-Its
Miscellaneous Suppression Cores
43 Material Characteristics
|Initial Permeability@ B < 10 gauss||µi||800|
|Flux Density @ Field Strength||Gauss
|Residual Flux Density||Gauss||Br||2200|
|Loss Factor @ Frequency||10 -6
|Tan δ/ µi||100
|Temperature Coefficient of Initial Permeability (20 -70°C)||%/°C||1.25|
**** Characteristic curves are measured on standard Toroids (18/10/6 mm) at 25°C and 10 kHz unless otherwise indicated. Impedance characteristics are measured on standard shield beads (3.5/1.3/6.0 mm) unless otherwise indicated.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Click here to download Complex Permeability vs. Frequency (CSV)
Ferrite Material Constants
Storage and Operating Temperature
Printer Friendly Data Sheet - Download as pdf file