Part Number: 2673015301
73 SHIELD BEAD
Explanation of Part Numbers:
– Digits 1 & 2 = Product Class
– Digits 3 & 4 = Material Grade
– Last digit 1= Not Burnished 2 = Burnished
– The last digit of the Parylene coated part is a “4,” which is available upon request. The minimum coating thickness beads is 0.005 mm (0.0002″).
Fair-Rite offers a broad selection of ferrite EMI suppression beads with guaranteed minimum impedance specifications.
Our “Shield Bead Kit” (part number 0199000019) contains a selection of these beads.
For any EMI suppression bead requirement not listed here, feel free to contact our customer service for availability and pricing.
The C dimension, the bead length, can be modified to suit specific applications.
Weight: 0.32 (g)
|Dim||mm||mm tol||nominal inch||inch misc.|
+ Test frequency
• The column "H (Oe)" gives for each bead the calculated dc bias field in oersted for 1 turn and 1 ampere direct current. The actual dc H field in the application is this value of “H” times the actual NI (ampere-turn) product. For the effect of the dc bias on the impedance of the bead material, see figures 18-23 in the application note How to choose Ferrite Components for EMI Suppression.
|Typical Impedance (Ω)|
Suppression beads are controlled for impedances only. Minimum impedance values are specified for the + marked frequencies. The minimum impedance is typically the listed impedance less 20%.
Single turn impedance tests for 73 and 43 material beads are performed on the E4990A Impedance Analyzer. The 61 material beads are tested on the E4991A / HP4291B Impedance Analyzer. Beads are tested with the shortest practical wire length.
|Typical Impendance (Ω)|